What is A-Stock and B-Stock ?
A-Stock products are products free of any cosmetic defects.
B-Stock products are products that show cosmetic defects.
All B-Stock products are 100% functional and have the same warranty that A-Stock Products.
During manufacturing process cosmetic flaws can occur, in accordance with our commitments to reduce waste we offer those product at reduced price to avoid throwing them.
Are the power ribbon cable supplied with the module?
Power cables are included with built modules and kits. For PCB & Panel and PCB (SMD pre soldered) & Panel options, the power cable can be ordered separately from this link.
Are the screws supplied with the module?
No we don't. There is no standard for screws some use M2.5 other use M3 and some prefer knurlies. We have found that most of our customers do not used the supplied screws. So in accordance with our commitments to reduce waste we no longer provide screws with our modules. If you need advice to supply yourself with screws, please contact us.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes we do! Add your address at checkout to see how much shipping will cost to your destination.
Are the modules easy to solder?
To help you to choose projects that meet your solder skills we've create difficulty scale you can find it under the DIY infos section on each product page.
Before to choose you can also consult the ibom in File section to evaluate by yourself the difficulty.
Regarding SMD soldering the scale have 3 levels :
- Level 1 is recommended for beginners who would like to try SMD soldering.
- Level 2 is recommended to people who already have successfully build few SMD modules.
- Level 3 is recommended for people comfortable with SMD. It may contain small and/or tight components and, due to the density of components, designators may-be not present on silkscreen.
Regarding THT soldering the scale have 3 levels :
- Level 1 is recommended for beginners who would like to try THT soldering.
- Level 2 is recommended to people who already have successfully build few THT modules.
- Level 3 is recommended for people comfortable with THT job. It may contain small and/or tight components and, due to the density of components, designators may-be not present on silkscreen.
Can you repair my BLACK NOISE module ?
If your product is within the two year guarantee then there will be no cost for your repair. If your product is no longer under waranty, we will charge for the cost of the parts and a small fee to cover the time spent on the repair. Please use the contact section of our site, explaining the problems you are having and the purchase date.
Any other question ?
if you do not find the answer to your question in this section, you can contact us using the following Form.